Dernière mise à jour: 22 mai 2018
KARATE-BLOG ™ BRUNO BANDELIER SAS company is committed to ensuring that the collection and processing of your data is lawful, fair and transparent, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and the Law 78-17 6 January 1978 relating to computers, files and freedoms.
ARTICLE 1: DEFINITIONS
The Site: The entire website, web pages and online services offered by KARATE-BLOG ™, which operates the site accessible from the following URL: https://karate-blog.net
Cookies : A cookie is an information deposited on the hard disk of a user by the server of the site he visits. It contains several data: the name of the server which deposited it, an identifier in the form of a unique number, possibly an expiry date. This information is sometimes stored on the computer in a simple text file that a server accesses to read and save information.
The personal data: Any information relating to a natural person identified or who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identification number or to one or more elements of its own. This is, for example, the e-mail address of the User.
Publisher: The person, natural or legal, who publishes the services of communication to the public online, that is to say: BRUNO BANDELIER SAS registered in the Register of Commerce and Companies under the number 818 236 424 00011 RCS CHAUMONT (FRANCE) the registered office is located 3 Grande Rue de Sous Mur, 52200 LANGRES, FRANCE represented by its legal representative sis quality said headquarters.
The user : The person using the Site and the services of KARATE-BLOG ™.
RGPD: General Regulations on the Protection of Personal Data applicable as of 25 May 2018.
The processing of personal data: Any operation or set of operations involving such data, regardless of the process used (collection, recording, organization, preservation, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of provision, reconciliation or interconnection, locking, erasure or destruction ...).
ARTICLE 2: PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with the law "Informatique et Libertés" of 6 January 1978 and General Regulations on Data Protection 2016 / 679 (RGPD), information about you are intended for KARATE-BLOG ™, responsible for processing. You have a right to access, rectify and delete data concerning you (details in article 7). If you are subscribed to one of our communication lists by email, we inform you that we record the statistics on the emails you receive, for a period of 3 years.
By using this site published and put online by KARATE-BLOG ™, you access to protected content by law, including the provisions of the Code of Intellectual Property. The publisher only allows a strictly personal use of the data, information or content you access, limited to a temporary recording on your computer for display on one screen and reproduction, in a single copy, for backup copy or print on paper. Any other use is subject to our express prior authorization. By continuing your visit to our site you agree to abide by the restrictions above.
The KARATE-BLOG ™ website is not intended for minors. We do not collect or knowingly process personal data relating to minors. In the event that we are aware of the collection of personal data of minors without the prior authorization of the holder of parental authority, we will take appropriate measures to remove this personal data from our servers.
ARTICLE 3: TREATMENT MANAGER
The person responsible for the processing of personal data referred to herein is Bruno Bandelier, founder and director of BRUNO BANDELIER SAS, registered in the Trade and Companies Register under the number 818 236 424 00011 CHAUMONT RCS (FRANCE) whose head office is located 3 Great Wall Street, 52200 LANGRES, FRANCE.
ARTICLE 4: NATURE OF DATA COLLECTED
Information and user rights
Hereby, BRUNO BANDELIER SAS clearly informs you about the processing of personal data that it implements in the course of its activity, how data are collected, used and protected.
Any User has the right to ask the controller, that is to say KARATE-BLOG ™:
- Access to the personal data provided;
- Rectification or erasure thereof;
- A limitation of the treatment relating to his person;
- To oppose the treatment;
- The portability of data;
- To file a complaint with the CNIL.
KARATE-BLOG ™ undertakes that any subcontractor has sufficient contractual guarantees as to the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures, so that the processing meets the requirements of the European Data Protection Regulation.
KARATE-BLOG ™ may use one or more subcontractors to conduct specific processing activities that will be subject to the terms and conditions of this Policy. Any subcontractor will not be authorized to subcontract a subcontractor without the prior written consent of KARATE-BLOG ™ (see the list of recipients of data in section 6).
Data collected on the site
When you create an account or leave a comment on this site, the following data may be collected and processed: first name, last name, company name if applicable, country, postal address, telephone number, email. Using our services, the following data is collected and processed: connection data and navigation data. Some data is collected automatically because of your actions on the site (see the section on cookies in article 8).
Regarding the collection of identity data
Registration and prior identification for all orders.
Any registration on the Site requires prior identification. Your personal data (surname, first name, postal address, e-mail) are used to fulfill our legal obligations resulting from the delivery of products and / or services. You will not provide false nominative information and will not create an account for another person without his authorization. Your details should always be accurate and up to date.
Collecting terminal data
Collection of profiling data and technical data for service provision purposes
Some of the technical data of your device is automatically collected by the Site. This information includes your IP address, ISP, hardware configuration, software configuration, browser type and language, etc. The collection of this data is necessary for the provision of services.
We also offer a personalized experience using the automated decision principle.
Collection of technical data for commercial and statistical purposes
The technical data of your device is automatically collected and recorded by the Site, for advertising, commercial and statistical purposes. This information helps us to continually customize and improve your experience on our Site. We do not collect or store any nominative data (surname, first name, address ...) possibly attached to a technical data.
ARTICLE 5: PURPOSES OF TREATMENTS
The main purpose of collecting your personal data is to offer you a safe, optimal, efficient and personalized experience. To this end, you agree that we may use your personal data for:
- Providing our services and facilitating their operation, including conducting audits for you;
- Resolve any problems to improve the use of our site and our services;
- Customize, evaluate, improve our services, contents and documentation;
- Analyze the volume and history of your use of our services;
- To inform you about our services and those of our partner companies;
- Prevent, detect and investigate any potentially prohibited, illegal or unethical activities and ensure compliance with our Terms and Conditions and Policy;
- Respect our legal and regulatory obligations.
For customers who have registered directly on the site, we process their data for the execution of the service contract. For our newsletters and marketing material, we treat your personal data on the basis of the explicit consent you have given to this effect.
Newsletter and marketing emails
The subscription to the newsletter allows to receive advice on karate, by sending information emails and / or promotion of products or services (ours, or those of our partners if we estimate that they are You may need to provide your name and email address in order to register Your email address will never be sold or shared with anyone.
An unsubscribe link is included in every newsletter and email marketing you receive. For those of you who have explicitly chosen to receive our newsletter, you can easily unsubscribe by following the unsubscribe links in each of these emails.
The processing of emails is technically operated directly from the KARATE-BLOG ™ website or with SG AUTOREPONDER managed by a company based in France, SARL STRATEGIE GAGNANTE. This company takes care of the technical part of sending emails and hosting your data (first name, email, ip address, etc.)
KARATE-BLOG ™ publishes on its website a list of Testimonials containing information on the name, first name, a picture of our customers and their titles. KARATE-BLOG ™ is committed to obtaining the authorization of each client before publication on the site of any testimony. If you wish to be removed from the list, you can contact us by clicking this link and we will delete your information very quickly.
ARTICLE 6: DATA RECIPIENTS
Your personal data collected on the site is intended for its own use by KARATE-BLOG ™ and may be transmitted to subcontractors to which KARATE-BLOG ™ may call in the performance of its services. KARATE-BLOG ™ ensures compliance with data protection requirements for all of its subcontractor companies. KARATE-BLOG ™ does not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes, IN ANY CASE.
In addition, KARATE-BLOG ™ does not disclose your personal data to third parties unless:
- you (or your account administrator acting on your behalf) make the request or authorize the disclosure;
- disclosure is required to process transactions or provide services that you have requested (ie, for verification of your good shipping practices or as part of the processing of an acquisition card with card issuers credit);
- KARATE-BLOG ™ is compelled by a government authority or regulatory body, in the case of a judicial requisition, subpoena or other similar governmental or judicial requirement, or to establish or defend a legal claim;
- or the third party acts as an agent or subcontractor of KARATE-BLOG ™ in the performance of the services (for example, KARATE-BLOG ™ uses the services of a telecommunications company).
Currently the recipients of data can be:
- OVH: Host of the site.
- SG-Autorepondeur: Commercial relations operations by email, sms or mail.
- Facebook: Advertising Management.
- Google: Advertising Management.
ARTICLE 7: RIGHT OF ACCESS, CORRECTION AND DELETION.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act and the General Rules on the Protection of Data 2016 / 679 (RGPD), you have the rights of access, rectification and deletion of personal data about you that you can exercise by contacting KARATE-BLOG ™ on the contact page: https://karate-blog.net/contact/
Your queries will be processed within 30 days. We may ask that your application be accompanied by a photocopy of proof of identity or authority. You can also change your personal data yourself at any time by logging into your account.
Shelf life of cookies
Purpose of cookies
Cookies may be used for statistical purposes, in particular to optimize the services rendered to the User, from the processing of information concerning the frequency of access, the personalization of the pages as well as the operations carried out and the information consulted.
You are informed that KARATE-BLOG ™ may place cookies on your device. The cookie records information about the navigation on the service (the pages you have visited, the date and time of the consultation ...) that we can read during your subsequent visits.
The cookie will allow KARATE-BLOG ™, during the period of validity or registration of the cookie, to identify your computer during your next visits. Partners or service providers of KARATE-BLOG ™, or third-party companies may also be required, subject to your choices, to place cookies on your computer (such as Google or Facebook advertising cookies).
There are two main categories of cookies:
- Cookies called "Techniques". These cookies are essential to navigation on our site;
- Cookies called "Optional". These cookies are not essential to the navigation on our site but can allow, for example, for you: to facilitate your researches, to optimize your experience of use, and for us: to better target your expectations, to improve our offers, or to optimize the operation of our site.
The shelf life of this information in your computer is one year. Only the issuer of a cookie may read or modify the information contained in this cookie. No cookie allows us to identify your marital status.
You can oppose the registration of cookies by setting your browser as follows:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More.
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top of the page, choose a period. ...
- Check the boxes next to "Cookies and Site Data" and "Images and Files in Cache."
- Click Clear Data.
- For Mozilla Firefox:
- Choose the "Tool" menu then "Options"
- Click on the "Privacy" icon
- Locate the "Cookie" menu and select the options that suit you
- For Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Choose the "Tools" (or "Tools") menu, then "Internet Options" (or "Internet Options").
- Click on the tab "Confidentiality" (or "Confidentiality")
- Select the desired level using the slider.
- For Edge:
- Go to Settings
- Under Clear Navigation Data, select Choose Items to Delete.
- Check the boxes next to each type of data you want to erase, and select Clear.
- For Opera:
- Choose the menu "File"> "Preferences"
- Private life
Warning: If you choose to refuse the recording of cookies in your computer or if you delete those registered there, we disclaim any responsibility for the consequences related to the degraded operation of our services resulting from the impossibility for us to register or to consult the cookies necessary for their functioning and that you would have refused or deleted.
Possible association of cookies with personal data to enable the operation of the service
ARTICLE 9: THIRD PARTY DATA
In no event will KARATE-BLOG ™ sell, share, lease or otherwise use your data to any third party for purposes other than those set forth herein. We will use the information in your data for legal requirements, and to provide you with the service.
ARTICLE 10: RETENTION OF DATA
KARATE-BLOG ™ collects and stores your personal data for the purposes of fulfilling its contractual obligations as well as information on how and how often we use our services. The personal data are kept only the time necessary to fulfill the objective that was pursued during their collection.
Retention period of personal data
Data retention during the duration of the contractual relationship
In accordance with Article 6-5 ° of Law 78-17 6 January 1978 relating to data, files and freedoms, the personal data subject to treatment are not preserved beyond the time required to fulfill the obligations defined at the conclusion of the contract or the predefined duration of the contractual relationship.
Deleting data after deleting the account
Data purging means are set up in order to provide for their effective deletion as long as the storage or archiving period necessary for the fulfillment of the determined or imposed purposes is reached. In accordance with the law 78-17 6 January 1978 relating to computers, files and freedoms, you also have a right to delete your data that you can exercise at any time by contacting KARATE -Blog ™.
Deleting data after 3 years of inactivity
For security reasons, if you have not authenticated yourself on the Site or have not behaved actively (click on a link) for a period of three years, you will receive an e-mail inviting you to log in as soon as possible, otherwise your data will be deleted from our databases.
ARTICLE 11: LOCATION OF DATA STORAGE AND TRANSFERS
The hosting servers on which KARATE-BLOG ™ processes and stores the databases are exclusively located in the European Union or in Switzerland. KARATE-BLOG ™ undertakes to inform you immediately, to the extent that we are legally authorized to do so, in the event of a request from an administrative or judicial authority concerning your data.
ARTICLE 12: SECURITY
As part of its services, KARATE-BLOG ™ places the utmost importance on the security and integrity of the personal data of its customers. Thus, and in accordance with the RGPD, KARATE-BLOG ™ is committed to taking all necessary precautions to preserve the security of the data and in particular to protect them against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, alteration, dissemination or unauthorized access, as well as against any other form of unlawful processing or communication to unauthorized persons. To this end, KARATE-BLOG ™ implements the standard security measures of the digital industry to protect personal data from unauthorized disclosure. Using encoding methods recommended by the digital industry, KARATE-BLOG ™ takes the necessary steps to protect regulatory and credit card information. In addition, in order to prevent unauthorized access, to ensure the accuracy and proper use of data, KARATE-BLOG ™ has put in place appropriate electronic, physical and supervisory procedures to safeguard and preserve data. data collected through its services. Nevertheless, no one can consider themselves completely safe from pirate attacks. Therefore, in the event of a security breach, KARATE-BLOG ™ undertakes to inform you as soon as possible and to make its best efforts to take all possible measures to neutralize the intrusion and minimize impacts. In the event that you suffer damage as a result of the exploitation of a security breach by a third party, KARATE-BLOG ™ is committed to providing you with all the necessary assistance so that you can assert your rights. It should be kept in mind that any user, customer or hacker discovering a security breach and the operator is liable to criminal penalties and that KARATE-BLOG ™ will take all measures, including through a deposit complaint and / or legal action, to preserve the data and rights of its users and its own and to limit its impact as much as possible.
By adopting the CNIL recommendations regarding the security level of passwords, the password of your account must contain at least 8 characters, 1 digit, 1 number and 1 special character.
User information in case of security breach
We are committed to implementing all appropriate technical and organizational measures by means of physical and logistical security measures to ensure a level of security adapted to the risks of accidental, unauthorized or illegal access, disclosure, alteration, loss or destruction of your personal data. In the event that we become aware of illegal access to your personal data stored on our servers or those of our service providers, or unauthorized access resulting in the realization of the risks identified above, we commit ourselves at :
- Notify you of the incident as soon as possible if it meets a legal requirement;
- Examine the causes of the incident;
- Take the necessary measures within reason to reduce the negative effects and damages that may result from the incident.
Limitation of liability
In any case, the commitments defined in the above point relating to the notification in the event of a security breach can not be assimilated to any acknowledgment of fault or responsibility for the occurrence of the incident in question.
ARTICLE 13: RESPONSIBILITIES AND GUARANTEES
Except force majeure, KARATE-BLOG ™ guarantees to the User the good execution of its service in the respect of present.
Any compensation that KARATE-BLOG ™ may owe to the User or to a third party, as a result of the liability of KARATE-BLOG ™, its subsidiaries or its partners, for the execution of the present may not exceed the price paid by the User in consideration of the service or services at the origin of the said liability.
Liability of the User
The User is solely responsible for the data he provides as part of the execution of this.
The User warrants KARATE-BLOG ™ against any prejudice, claim or recourse by third parties resulting from a breach by the User of the Terms and Conditions, the KARATE-BLOG ™ privacy and anti-spam policies, or any legal, regulatory or consequential provision of an applicable international convention.
ARTICLE 14: PORTABILITY OF DATA
KARATE-BLOG ™ is committed to offering you the opportunity to have all the data about you returned to you on request. The user is thus guaranteed a better control of his data, and keeps the possibility of reusing them.
ARTICLE 15: DELETING THE ACCOUNT
Deleting the account on demand
The User has the option to delete his Account at any time, by simple request to KARATE-BLOG ™ or by the account deletion menu present in the Account settings if necessary.
In the event of violation of one or more provisions of this or any other document incorporated herein by reference, the Publisher reserves the right to terminate or restrict without prior notice and in its sole discretion, your use and access to services, your account and all Sites.
ARTICLE 16: DATA TRANSFER IN COUNTRIES WITH AN EQUIVALENT LEVEL OF PROTECTION
KARATE-BLOG ™ is committed to complying with applicable data transfer regulations, although currently KARATE-BLOG ™ does not transfer data to foreign countries for almost all of its treatments. When it is necessary to provide our services, this is done as follows:
- KARATE-BLOG ™ transfers the personal data of its Users to countries recognized as offering an equivalent level of protection.
- KARATE-BLOG ™ transfers the personal data of its Users outside the countries recognized by the CNIL as having a sufficient level of protection: In addition KARATE-BLOG ™ has obtained a CNIL authorization to carry out this transfer.
- KARATE-BLOG ™ transfers the personal data of its Users to recipients who may have sufficient guarantees of RGPD compliance.
- KARATE-BLOG ™ only transfers the personal data of its Users with regard to what is strictly necessary for the purpose of the processing concerned.
Currently, the only treatments concerned by this provision concern:
- The purchase of products or services offered by KARATE-BLOG ™ to the user who has decided to pay via Paypal. Only the following data is transferred: CLIENT ID, email address, purchase amount, product name.
- The purchase of products or services offered by KARATE-BLOG ™ to the user who has decided to pay by CB or SEPA via Stripe. Only the following data is transferred: CLIENT ID, postal address, email address, purchase amount, product designation.
- The management of the ethical and personalized commercial relationship through advertisements powered on Facebook via the "personalized audience" feature proposed by Facebook. The email address is the only data transferred to allow Facebook to identify its users and to constitute an audience.
- The management of the ethical and personalized commercial relationship through advertising propelled on Google or its partners via Google Adwords. Data collection is done by Google advertising cookies
- You can opt out of Google Analytics advertising features, including through ad settings, mobile app ad settings, or any other available means, such as through the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) opt-out page. You can also disable the Google Analytics advertising features by installing the add-on module Google Analytics for the Web.
For a list of countries presenting a sufficient legal level: CNIL - Data protection in the world
In case of modification of the present, KARATE-BLOG ™ undertakes not to lower the level of confidentiality in a substantial way without the prior information of the persons concerned.
ARTICLE 18: APPLICABLE LAW AND LANGUAGE
ARTICLE 19: DISPUTES AND JURISDICTION
Any dispute to which the confidentiality policy could give rise, in particular concerning its validity, its interpretation and its execution, their consequences and their consequences will be submitted to the competent courts within the jurisdiction of the city of Chaumont.
ARTICLE 20: CONTACT
BRUNO BANDELIER SAS
3 GREAT STREET OF UNDER WALL
52200 LANGRES, FRANCE
"How to succeed your grade passes"